A simple fact: Water is a necessity of life. Yet two billion people in the world are living without basic sanitation and one quarter of the people living in the developing world have no access to clean drinking water.
As a result over 12 million people die each year from preventable, water born, diseases such as malaria and diarrhoea. Every single day, 30,000 children die for the same reasons.
At the Every Human Matters we believe that access to clean water is not a privilege, but a basic right, a need that should be fulfilled for everyone. Our water projects range from the distribution of water purification tablets to full scale well building.
– Building water supply systems in deprived areas
– Digging and restoring water wells
– Implementing water purification projects
– Undertaking integrated sanitation
– Community mobilisation and awareness clean water